Safe, Convenient Storage Units at the Morse Lake.
Your belongings, boats, RV’s and cars.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Customers come first.
No hidden charges.
First month prorated.
Courteous, professional service.
Credit Cards Accepted
Storage Units Of All Sizes
Lights Inside All Units
Indoor RV & Boat Units
Outdoor Boat & RV Parking
Security Fenced Premises
Manager Available 24 Hours
24 Hour Access
SIZES AND PRICES
|5 X 10||50||$50|
|8 X 12||96||$80|
|10 X 10||100||$80|
|10 X 15||150||$95|
|10 X 20||200||$120|
|10 X 25||250||$140|
|12 X 24||288||$160|
|13 X 28||364||$200|
|12 x 30||360||$225 (10ft tall doors)|
|14 X 32||448||$245|
WE HAVE ADDITIONAL SIZES NOT LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT STORAGE UNIT DOORS VARY IN WIDTH AND HEIGHT.
IF STORING A BOAT OR VEHICLE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO HAVE THE LENGTH, WIDTH AND HEIGHT OF VEHICLE OR BOAT, INCLUDING TRAILER.
Sizes are recommendations only and customers need to independently verify that their individual goods will fit in the unit selected.
10 x 30 Storage Unit
14 x 34 Storage Unit
Indoor and outdoor
OUTDOOR STORAGE – YEARLY RENTALS AVAILABLE.
Please call for Availability!
Locks Available While Renting!!!!!
Plan Ahead Before You Store:
Check out the following tips before you start packing your unit with specific items:
- Appliances: Should be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Keep freezer and refrigerator doors slightly ajar.
- Bikes and other Metal Items: To preserve metal, wipe all metal surfaces with a rag containing a few drops of machine oil.
- Books and Documents: Pack books to protect their spines. Do not place boxes directly on the floor – use pallets or skids.
- Dishes and Glassware: Cushion carton tops and bottoms with a layer of paper. Glass items should be individually wrapped.
- Furniture: To save space, beds and tables can be disassembled. Wrap legs for protection. Cover wood and upholstered pieces.
- Holiday Decorations: Reuse the original cartons for delicate ornaments. Pad with packing paper.
- Lamps: Wrap lamp bases in padding. Wrap and place shades in separate cartons.
- Mirrors: Store on edge, not flat.
- Records and Record Players: Records should be stored on edge to prevent warping. Secure tone arm and turntable to prevent bouncing.
- Tools: Long handled tools such as racks, brooms, hoes etc., can be tied in bundles.
- Mattresses and Box Springs: Store on long edges for firmer support. Keep elevated from floor and covered for protection.